Using the BPC-Group.pl
The corporation rule of contact of BPC Group Poland Sp. z o.o. includes following effective legal regulations related to privacy and personal data protection. By doing so, we respect the right of every individual to protect their privacy.
Thus, the use of BPC-Group.pl
websites and other websites operated by or on behalf of BPC Group Poland Sp. z o.o. does not comprise a threat and does not violate the main value for us, namely the right of every individual to protection of their privacy.
- Our websites use cookie files.
- Cookies comprise IT data, in particular text files, stored and written by servers on the terminal device of the website user.
- By default, the web browser accepts cookies to be saved and stored on the terminal device of a website user. The website users may, however, change settings related to cookie files at any time. In particular, these settings may be modified in such a way that automatic cookies processing is blocked in web browser settings, or that the user is informed every time said cookies are stored on the device of the website user. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of cookie files processing is provided in software (web browser) settings.
- If no change is made in regards to cookie files, it means that such files will be stored on the terminal device of the website user, thus we will store information on the terminal device of the website user and accessing said information while taking care in order to ensure appropriate safety of the provided data. We also guarantee that we will process such information whilst respecting the right of every person to protection of their privacy. However, we would like to indicate that excluding the use cookie files may cause difficulties in use of some services on the websites.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- Adapt the contents of the websites to preferences of the website user and to optimise use of the websites so they can meet the expectations of the website user in the best possible way;
- Create statistics which help to understand how the website users use the websites, thus enabling improvement of their structure and contents for the benefit of the website user;
- Store session data.
- Personal data of the portal users (contact person of the entrepreneur) filled in the registration forms are processed according to provisions 2 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1). called further "GDPR".
- The Administrator of your personal data is BPC Group Poland Sp. z o.o. in Katowice (40 159) by the Jesionowa Street 9a, included in register of companies KRS with number 0000292152, that registry files are stored by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, share capital 56.000,00 PLN; tax identification number: 9542610254; REGON 240738263; called further "BPC".
- Providing your personal data is voluntary.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent to process of personal data (Article 6 par. 1 a of the GDPR) and the legitimate interest of the BPC (Article 6 par. 1 (f) of the GDPR).
- Your personal data will be processed:
- For marketing purposes, to offer BPC products and services in terms of specific IT needs;
- To organize and conduct Educational BPC Group Poland Meetings, competitions and other marketing campaigns.
- Your personal data will be available for BPC cooperating entities by organizing Educational Meetings of BPC Group Poland (business partners, technological partners, sponsors etc.) – for marketing purposes, to offer by these subjects for BPC legal services, accounting services, tax technical services (eg. developing and maintaining IT systems and internet services) and also other subjects, that are processing personal data on behalf of BPC, on the basis of agreement with BPC entrusting to process your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed until the constent is withdrawn, according to art. 6 par. 1 a GDPR or demand is expressed to delete your personal data, and also object to process your personal data.
- You are allowed to demand to access, delete, correct or limit your personal data. You are also allowed to transfer your personal data and you have the right to submit a complaint to supervisory body.
- You also have a right to withdraw the processing of your personal data.
- Withdrawal can be submitted anytime, with no effect to the compatibility with the right to process, that was made on the basis of constent before its withdrawal.
- In order to protect your personal data, especially implementation of rights above mentioned points 6-9, we provide you with the email (email@example.com) phone number (+48 32 777 15 01) or by postal address of the BPC Headquarters.